New Cairo

Beach Club Cafes Clinic Club House Football courts Kids area Landscape Parking Area

Description Property

La Nuova Vista is a luxurious residential compound located in New Cairo La Nuova Vista offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment, where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community, while being close to the City center. The Compound lies on an area of 41 acres, 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and the remaining 10% are the built up area. The project consists of 131 Luxury villas that come in amazing Italian Designs that were magnificently designed and planned by one of the distinctive architectural engineers in Egypt and the Middle East,

Quick Summary

Developers Misr Italia Properties
Area 290 To 900
Down Payment 10
Installment Years 10
Maintenance fees 0

Location on Map

Similar Projects

We have Properties in these Areas View a list of Featured Properties.