BETA Greens New Cairo

Mostakbal City, Egypt

Club House Jogging Area Kids area Landscape Parking Area

Description Property

Beta Greens New Cairo" has brought you an integrated blend of a happy community that combines privacy, serenity and an unmatched lifestyle in an amazing green environment. Thanks to its strategic location, it stretches over 85 acres of landscaped landscape with an impressive range of luxury apartments, townhouse, and twin house. Located near the city of Madinaty directly next to the city, the new Green House is located in Cairo just 15 minutes from the American University in the 5th assembly. On an area of 85 acres (villas and ground buildings + 5 floors) with a 20% construction rate and the remaining 80% green spaces and industrial lakes and services

Quick Summary

Developers BETA Egypt
Project Name BETA Greens New Cairo
Area 90
Down Payment 10
Installment Years 8
Maintenance fees 0


Location on Map

Similar Projects

We have Properties in these Areas View a list of Featured Properties.